Partners

The Partners statue stands at the center of Disneyland. Walt holds Mickey's hand as he grandly gestures over the world he has created. It is my favorite statue. It's the first places I go when I visit Disneyland.



When I want to achieve something in life I picture myself having already attained it. And when I picture myself, this is where I'm standing. I am at the feet of the two masters. They remind me that anything is possible.


You can take great pictures here. It's one of the many beautiful photo opportunities around the park. I take a pictures here every time I visit. And there will always be some very nice tourist who will be happy to take your photo in front of the statue. Just ask, you'll be surprised at how friendly people are at Disneyland. Well, it is the happiest place on Earth.




The statue is located in the area they call the "Hub". It is the center of the park. All the lands radiate from this central "Hub".









Here, the hub is decorated for Halloween.




No comments:

Post a Comment